Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cutting the Ribbon

Blogger is so cool. I have officially decided this, which makes it official. I just went from Owen to Sophia to Jessie in 10 minutes- a long time in computer years but really in the scheme of things well worth discovering the geniuses of my school.


I spent like twenty minutes looking for my rainbow/peace notebook to write this in (everything needs a rough draft, right?) and I finaly found it underneath my clock, which was blinking because of the random power outage this morning.

I hate power outages because of the whole blinking alarm clock thing- you only realize right before you go to sleep that you aren't going to wake up because your alarm won't go off because if has the wrong number because it is blinking. You have two choices at that point: a) get out from under the covers and reset it or b) pretend you forgot and get an extra five minutes of sleep in the morning.
I usually pick option a because ialways feel really guilty, but I don't know.... I might pretend to forget tonight.


Proud moment of the day:
Amy (to Melanie): You're so fat.
*gestures to wrap*
Melanie: What, you had one too.
Amy: Yeah, but only half of Eloras.
Me: Yeah, isn't Melanie fat? Look she's actually eating lunch!
*table smiles*

I would feel happy about that if it wasn't so sad in the first place. Haha. Not.

~Mrs. Toby Belch
Hahahahaha
How much longer am I going to hold on to that?

No comments:

Post a Comment