Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ya know those things?
I guess I'm going to have to be more specifIc.
Those things, those ideas in which you imagine an event and how you respond?
I had one of those recently.
They're so awesome!
You are like a superhero- you can do anything, say anything and since it's not real time you can come up with the best comebacks ever.
I make some pretty excellant comebacks when I am not under pressure. But none of them count unless you CAN make them up on the spot, which I can't.

In this imagination idea thing, I completed yelling at this person who was making fun of this other person (something I did actually do, but not a rude as I was now picturing it to be)

~ pause for a concerning question ~
Does this happen to anyone else, this whole replaying situations differently in your head? I'm not going crazy, right?


Return to story.

It was very exciting- it ended with both of us in the councelers office because the other person had told on me or something (that's another thing, you can make the other person as snobby as you feel like) and then I was screaming at the counceler that I apologize for sticking up for someone- I didn't realize that our school supported people walking all over each other, and I would do better next time.
I would never be that rude in real life.

Those made up situations kinda make you want them to actually happen.
They make you think you could think up those comebacks on the spot, and that you could be that rude in real life.

They're a little scary, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment