Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Post About The Post That I Promised I Would Write (See Sophia's Blog)

Sophia, my friend and author of the blog Sophie Next Door (It's over on my blogroll. Clicky! <-Copyright Jessie) told all her blog followers to look at my blog. I feel really special because the only other person she made a "Blogroll Edition" for is the Amazing Jessie, who is a fantabulous writer specializing in well-written randomness. So everyone that follows my blog but not Sophie's, go and follow hers! She is awesome and uses totaly rocking (Viv I don't care that you said I can't say that, Rockin' is the new Beast) anyways she uses totaly rocking japenese smileys. (i.e. ^^ or (^_^) or ~_~ or :3 Aren't they cute!!! See how that's not a question it's a statement? That means it's true and you need to follow her (but don't be a stalker.)

I'm all for the Copyrights today, aren't I? THAT WAS A RETORICAL QUESTION, you people that take everything literally. That last one was from Ally, at allyactress.blogspot.com She's on my blogroll to, in addition to everyone else you should follow (Except maybe Ethel and Us, that would be pretty stalker ish seeing as its my cousin, not your cousin. So don't even click on that one. Everyone else though, you should follow. Even Mr. Pritz's and Ms. Lory-Moran and Ms. Cernera's because then you will get all the homework! (Exciting, right? RETORICAL QUESTION.)

Yea bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment