Thursday, April 1, 2010

Inside Jokes

I have decided that before I try to give up Twelfth Night I will make a list of all of the terrific inside jokes that we came up with.
If you weren't in Twelfth Night and you hate not knowing why the jokes are funny, good for you.

-"What are you doing in his chamber?"
"Uh.... we were..... playing scrabble... but Adri and ^lsdjfskjd^.... I'm not so sure...."

-I miss my varsity jacket

-DON'T SAY IT!!!

-Fix your collar.

-Come by and by to my loker

-"I could marry the lady for this device!"
"That's the idea, sweetheart."

-My name is..... Mrs. Toby Belch :)

-"How many cups of root beer have you drunk?" *looks sheepish*

-I still miss my varsity jacket.

-"I LOVE your hoop skirt. Have I mentioned how much I love your hoop skirt?"

-"I know my soul is in heaven, fool!"

-"Holy.... "

-"No, I'm pro-bussom."

-"I'm NOT pro-turkeycock."

Sigh.... I could probably go on, but it is a long and boring list if you weren't there.

1 comment:

  1. lol livvy. FOLLOW MY BLOG PLEASE! the link is http://actressally.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete