Friday, April 2, 2010

Dinner

My family better get back from Viva soon I'm hungry.

See, I am feeling sick so I didn't go, I just got them to bring me back a Taqueria Super Burrito With Chicken because I'm not puke sick just cold. But they are taking forever and I want my Taqueria Super Burrito With Chicken!!!! I don't think they'll be back for awhile though because its easter Weekend for the college students and there's a wait and maybe they are finishing now..... now...... now..... maybe they will walk into the house with my food now.
I can just picture it.
"Have you been on the computer the whole time?"
"Not the whole time," (I got up a few times to get a tissue)
"Who have you been chatting with?"
"..."
"Get off the computer you've been on it all day."
"No I was at school." (though i did manage to go on the computer an awful lot today, even at school)
"Come and eat your Taqueria Super Burrito With Chicken."
"Can I go on Webkinz, mommy?" <- my sister

Maybe I dont want them to come home actually.

2 comments:

  1. LIVVY! that picture of you you made on paint looks SO MUCH like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, that makes me feel better. But there is something off with the chin.

    ReplyDelete