Friday, April 9, 2010

Todayyyyy was the Greatest (ps what song IS that?)

Today and yesterday were AWESOME days. I actually had friends over, which doesn't happen often for me. Yesterday was kinda out of the blue, "Can I come over" instead of "Do you want to come over" which always cracks me up in a good way. Elora and Sophie ended up walking over, once I listed all my reasons for NOT being able to walk over, and once they realized that Anna was biking over and they were being lazy sissys. (Don't call me a lazy sissy because, honestly, I would've gotten lost if I tried to go to either of their houses. Fail, I know, but true) Anyway, we tried to come up with ideas for our next community summer play, but we kinda failed. Anyone have any good story twist ideas for Snow White? Not just Snow White, we aren't picky. I would settle for Hansel and Grethel or anything, really.

And today I had Ally over and we watched Pride and Prejudace and I managed not to make too many comments on it that would give everything away. If you haven't seen Pride and Prejudace, you need to see it because me, your royal Blogger demands it of you. I've seen it so many times that I can quote pretty much any part of it.
For example, in response you my lack of RESPONDERS I would say, "Now I've commented on the ball, you ought to remark on the size of the room or the number of people," which means that I've been talking, now you ought to try and keep the conversation going, or at least start a conversation in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment