Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Post About Life As We Know It

Portfolio due tomorow!!! CRAP!
I wonder how many times I've gone through what I still need to do.
I wonder, actually how many times I will check that I have every piece.
I do, I do!!
I think...

This quarter went so fast! I mean, portfolios are due already, next thing you know Art will be over.
I will miss Art.
Sigh.
All those disses that make no sense.
"That looks like an umbrella."
"Tommy looks like an umbrella."
"Tommy wishes he looked like an umbrella, at least they're skinny."
"Hey!"
"Four feet away, stay out of our lives."

And you wonder why they didn't cut Art sooner...

BUT they better not cut drama!!! I will personaly kill everyone who works at that place (I forgot it's name) where they make all the paper money (not the mint, thats coins) and sneak all of that money ito New York- more specificaly Ithaca. More specifically, Ithaca City School District. More specificaly... well you get the idea.
Those performances are all I have!
Hey- I know its pathetic but really, that is what I do during the school year.
You can't spend ALL of your time on the computer, you know.

-Mrs. Toby Belch <-- still, I need to give that up.


Sorry for spelling errors, I didn't do spell check. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment