Saturday, April 3, 2010

Speaking of Memorable Childhood Moments....

.... well I know that YOU weren't speaking of childhood moments, but Jaquie (my moms friend) and my mom and I were, last night. We thought it was weird how some things stick with you all your life for NO reason whatsoever. For instance, Jaquie says she remembers this time when she was like 13 or fourteen and she went through this giant growth spurt. She went from kid height to what she is now (pretty tall) in like six months, and was crazy skinny because that what happens with growth spurts. (though it hasn't worked for me... haha) Anyway, her tennis teacher told her that she needed to get new shorts because the ones she had gotten were too short. They weren't last year, so how was she supposed to know? She remembers being crazy embarrassed that her tennis teacher had been checking out her legs. He probably wasn't even, but she was 13 so yeah. She was so embarrassed and it stuck with her for the rest of her life.

So yea I just wanted to share that with you. Do you have any embarrassing moments that you don't even care about anymore, but they stuck with you? Tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment