Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ADRIIIIIII

I love Adriana. She's like, my favorite person. She's awesome. I don't think you care what other people think, do you, Adri? It's fantastically amazing.

So today I decided to dedicate my health project to her by using a real life experience that she went though.
I still don't have a camera so I just drew some new pictures. They suck, but get over it. It's called a DOODLE.

Here you go:
A. A girl is running in high-heels onstage. It is part of her costume.
B. The girl has never practiced running in heels before.
C. The girl trips on the slippery stage while turning.
D. The girl falls flat on her face, and twists her ankle.


I realize that "the girl" could be assumed to be me, but YOU ARE WRONG, it is in fact ADRI. I would never be that klutzy. Ahem. So yes, Adri, there you go.

Person: "[Explains something not important]"
Adri: "Livvy, aren't you going to tell him?"
Livvy: "Oh, right, Person, Adri loves you."
Person: "Chuckle/Laugh/Scoff." Actually I don't know what Person said, I don't remember.

later:

Adri: "I'm so glad you didn't say "Adri has a crush on you." That would've been SOOO embarrassing."


Hey Adriana. Hope you enjoyed this post. It's dedicated to you. See? It's tagged "dedicated to Adriana." YOU LIKE?

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE LOVE LOVE REPEAT LOVE this!! :) AND YOU<333

    Yes, I don't care about most people's opinions. And it makes me very happy to know you still love me, even though I make you say asian oaths and whisper prep in your ear :)

    p.s. luv the stick figures. very flattering. cough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.s. I AM NOT KLUTZY!!! unless on stage, with cute guys, or near sharp things.

    ReplyDelete