Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ms. Volckmar!

I was googling a bunch of different "60th Birthday Cakes" and NONE OF THEM were cool AT ALL. Not even a little bit cool. SO I made one for her myself.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm trying to decide whether or not to actually print it off and give it to her as a late birthday present. I can't decide whether it would be TOO suck-upy of me. But I want her to see it kinda, so I don't know. Do you like it? The colors are kind of obnoxious, but they are very M. Volckmar. NO, she's not obnoxious, I mean she's like, loud. She is DEFINETLY not obnoxious. She's AWESOME. I love my teachers this year! (And last year too! Actually, I haven't had a bad teacher in SO LONG.)

So anyway, happy birthday, and happy new school year for everyone out there who ISN'T Ms. Volckmar.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MS. VOLCKMAR
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

AND MANY MOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

No comments:

Post a Comment