Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I need to post more often.

I really do. And actually, I am always THINKING about what I'm going to post, but I never get around to it.

So I'm just going to say a few random things.

Realization of the day: My hair is looking kinda fake-red in a purple way. Like Isaac's last year. Not that Isaac's is fake looking, but purple looking. You know? But it's weird because it's not fake... change of shampoo is necessary. Haha. Random and kinda shallow of me to talk about that, but okay.

On a less shallow note, I LOVE MATH. LOVE MATH. LOVE IT. LOVVVEEE IT. Do you get the point? I'm learning SO MUCH and it's just really fun for me. Like last year, when I was "learning" slash playing with HTML? Set builder notation is the best. Okay. And it's just so much FUN in general, because it's like solving things and slowly revealing the answer....

Thats why my mom thinks I should like science, but I don't. It's not the teacher, it's just the material. I like Ms. VanVleet, well, I don't really know yet. So far, it's okay. I dunno. Ummm but yeah, I don't really like science. It's not that interesting. Funny, because I get really good grades in it. It's just not fun. I don't feel like it's learning, somehow. It's weird. Especially about the earth. I just... can't bring myself to care. I know that's a pretty naive of me to say that I don't really want to learn about the earth, but I don't. I don't find Earth Science interesting, and I don't find last years science interesting, it's just too easy. And this year, it's no longer easy and it's still not enjoyable. And like I've said to many people, it's a lot of work to not enjoy. I just hate how I knew this last year and yet still agreed to Earth Science. Well, I've heard she was supposed to be fantastic soooooo I'll wait and see. I'm not going to drop out, and I'm not really regretting it, I'm just kind of disappointed that it's still not challenging and or fun.


I'm being a rather BAD chatter with my BFF adri right now, and ditching her for long periods of time to write this. Apologize. Did you know that everything she's posted on her blog hasn't been showing up in mine? All this time I've been thinking that the most recent thing she'd posted was Mountains in the Distance, two months ago. Do you see that in my blog list? On yours? Because she's actually posted much more recent stuff... I think it has something to do with how she made it private.

On a different topic altogether, I'm going to have to threaten with the whole COMMENTS post. CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED. I've only been hearing from the same 4 or 5 people. I want one of my 20 something followers to comment! Does ANYONE read this? It's okay if you say no.... as long as you say something. Ha.


On another totally unrelated point, I'm running for NJHS president and I hope I win. But if I don't, that's okay, because then I don't feel as bad about running for Student Council secretary as well. Still haven't decided if I'm going to. Haven't written anything resembling a speech, and haven't thought about it at all. Tell me, should I run? Will you vote for me? What should my student council posters say? (NJHS posters would be pointless, because the "election" is like thursday... in a few days CRAP.) Whenever I think about running my stomach does that little 2 second flying thing... you know? where you feel like you need to take a deep breath? I don't know how to explain it. It's not nauseous, and it's not really that scared either. Anticipation. The worst thing is that I know that I'll be SHAKING LIKE CRAZY AND even (GOD FORBID) blushing out of my mind while reading it. The shaking is worse, because then for the entire time after I can hardly stand up and I feel so weak it's SO WEIRD. I got it after reading my social studies speech which went over WELL as the one on the opposite side of the room/world as Nico's, which was horrible and gruesome and mean and HORRIBLE. Getting back to the point (not that there ever is one on my blog.), I get that shaky feeling whenever I stand up in front of people, even if it's freaking memorized. Plays don't count. Or at least Twelfth Night didn't, because the only nerves I had for THAT was not eating breakfast in the morning for the month leading up to the show... that's how scared I was. Ahem.

On ANOTHER different topic, it's that time of the year again! That's right, time for Olivia Salomon to (continue) her christmas list, perfect her halloween costume, and start her sisters Christmas present. See my Christmas list over there? ----------------->
Yep. Still there. A bit down. Yeah. All the things I NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED in order to make it through the next year.... cough wishful thinking cough. I'm going to hope for either the camera or the video camera, the laptop is so out of the question I took it off.

This post is to long. I'm going to try to have more regular aber (german word meaning but) shorter posts. Or at least more interesting ones.... HATE ELLIPSES. HATE. "..." HATE.

Question of the evening:

Is my writing getting:
Less boppy/bubbly/exciting/crazy/random or
More boppy/bubbly/exciting/crazy/random or
crazy boring or
crazy horribly out of control or
bad or
good or
great or
fantastic or
annoying or
really fun to read (because it's SO MUCH FREAKING FUN TO WRITE)


Don't you just love me...


(it's okay if you say no as long as you say something! haha...)

5 comments:

  1. I love the way you write. It's raw. In a jealously good way.

    Whoa, I actually had to type in a real word this time for verification: flight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that on blogger too. that seemed like adri didn't post. but then it went away

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna- I think it's because she made it public again. idk.

    Sophie- Thanks. :) And wait, did you have to do that on my blog? What... I unchecked that option.... I'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It makes me happy that you are loving math. Yay!

    ReplyDelete