Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Feel Like I Owe You All an Explanation

My email, livvyandlove, has an actual meaning and isn't just a string of words that doesn't mean anything.

I thought it would be more obvious when I made it, but it apparantly wasn't so. Maggie even said she thought it was "Livvy and lovers." Ha. Um, no.

It's kinda confusing to explain, but I'll try. Pardon me if I've already explained it to you.

livvyandlove.
Livvy and love.
Liv and love.
Live and love.

Make sense? No? Okay. I wanted to do liv(vy)andlove.

Get it yet?

So it's like live and love, except livvyandlove. I could've done livvyyourlife because that's like live your life except livvyyourlife. Right? Please comment that you get it because I don't really know how to explain. It makes perfect sense to me.

3 comments:

  1. I get it. I like how your email actually has a meaning behind it... when I typed my username into Google Docs for a science powerpoint, everyone started trying to pronounce it and they all failed and sounded like broken gongs. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i get it too. but i helped you make it. remember?

    ReplyDelete