Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Reign of Malfoy is Drawing Near

Tomorrow is NJHS, where I will most likely have to say my speech unless they run out of time for the presidents. Don't know if I want this to happen or not- I mean, my speech isn't that bad well at least it isn't emotion-less and so I am doing okay but no that's a lie I'm scared. As long as I don't sound scared it's all good. I'm okay with looking scared, but SOUNDING scared, with your voice shaking and stuff is horrible I hate it so much. Can you tell I'm going for the "run on sentence" vibe here? Okay, so I HOPE I WIN well duh, or else I wouldn't be running, right? Okay, I've decided. I want to say it tomorrow. or else I have to wait what, another week which would be horrible because I would spend the entire time stressing and editing and memorizing and GREATLY confusing myself up with the Student Council speech which I haven't written yet. And I'm kinda not ready to write it because like I said, I would then try to memorize it, and then go to say my NJHS speech by saying "Hello, I'm Olivia Salomon, I'm in 8th Grade, and I'm running for secretary," instead of "Hey, I'm Olivia, and I'm running for NJHS president.

Just got the little nervous things. If I don't eat breakfast tomorrow, you'll know I'm really nervous. See (some of) you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment