Monday, September 6, 2010

Lalalaaaa So much to sing about...

First day of school (for 6th graders and WEB leaders) tomorrow! Isn't this exciting! I know it is!

I made a bunch of paper crowns for my WEB kids and they will look totally EPIC but not as epic as Malama and I because OUR paper crowns are made of many different wallpaper colors instead of just black and one. So yeah. We will win. Not that I've being competitive or anything...

Also, I have my first-day-of-school-outfit all planned out, and everyone knows this is the MOST IMPORTANT PART EVER of school. Ever. Ever. Ever. Believe me. I'm kinda disapointed because I have to wear my WEB shirt on both days (this is a problem because 1. That's TWO DAYS IN A ROW! SCANDALOUS! and 2. The sixth grader's first impression of me will be me wearing a slightly too big shirt. and 3. There are only so many pairs of in-the-dress-code shorts that you can wear with a baggy shirt. and 4. Where did the creativity go! I wanna make my own costume! I mean outfit! and 5. THAT'S TWO DAY'S IN A ROW, if you missed it the first time.)but i guess it's okay because I hardly have any clothes left anyway. Whatever.

So... yeah... I don't know what I'm planning on doing after noon tomorrow because we have NOTHING to do, right? I'm thinking of getting my schedule (or trying to) early, hanging out in Mr. Kaltmans room, seeing if Mr. McGrath is here to say hi to, and hanging out in maybe the library?, and helping out maybe Ms. Bechert? Who will follow this plan with me? Is anyone else even staying? Are you? Please? Say YES! Just take the bus home at the end. We can meet up and have like 5th period lunch together. Or 4th, with all the sixth graders. *shiver* little kids.

Little kids aren't that bad, actually, well, at least the really little ones. Tractor, for instance. Yes, that's his name. Tractor. Is his name. Well, nickname. But it would be SO weird you DON'T EVEN KNOW to call him Steven. No, it's Tractor. And Sylvia. Awwwww. She looked so cute in my duct tape hat.

MY DUCT TAPE HAT, OMG. This is a very important thing! I'm going to go and take pictures now so you can see how AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING IT IS!















Don't you just love it! I do! Jenna (Gavin's sister) and I made it at UNIRONDACK which is a camp in the, you guessed it, Adirondacks that, yes, you guessed it, our unitarian church has for labor day weekend. It's just the best ever because we spent hours playing fooze ball (How is that spelled? anything like that?) and making duct tape creations. We also made this fantastic BAG that is amazing believe me. Jenna took that, I got the hat, we were both happy. Veryyy happy. *hugs hat to self* this is a Rain/Shine hat because it was originally a sun hat but then it started raining (duh it would rain, i mean, we're camping, of course) and it is waterproof! Who knew! So it's super special. Enough about the hat, what about youuuu? How did you spend your last few days beforeweareslaves cough summer? Are you looking forward to school? Describe what you are wearing! I love hearing from you!


If you couldn't tell, I'm really happy and excited for no reason really. Probably because of school, but don't worry, the excitement will fade and all I'll want then is a NAP. Sigh. See [some of you] tomorrow at [ahhh] 8. am. yay.


By the way guys, this is the downstairs bathroom in my house. My room is not such a bright orange color (ha, I wish.) and I don't have pictures like that on the wall. Or tile floors. Or, say, a toilet.

6 comments:

  1. That is an AWESOME hat. :) And I'm so mad that we have to wear our WEB shirt both days! Like, it isn't that hard to recognize faces. And the shirts are so... generic. Not to mention gigantic.

    We went back to school shopping this weekend... man the outlet center was CROWDED. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fixed my shirt... A bit. You'll see. And should I bring my hat tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm staying!! and yes you should wear it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm staying too. planning on going to hang out with teachers and stuffs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Livvy!

    May I say how jealous I am of your duct taping skills? Too late I already did. :)

    Anyways you'll have to wait to see what I'm wearing. It doesn't really look like something I'd wear. At first I was thinking about a ridiculous costume, then I decided against being a teletubby.

    That would have been awesome though rite? Like I mean I walk into school as a teletubby? That would get a rise outta people.

    Ahh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see what you're wearing... not like you at all.... ahh.... hmm..... yeah, I don't know.

    That would be pretty funny, actually. I don't know if I would've even considered it, but it would totally get a rise out of people. Haha. Haha. And it would've looked hilarious. Like when you wore the footsie's on crazy clothing day. Ha.

    ReplyDelete