Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Books are Ruining My Life Because I Can't Seem To...

I can't seem to take myself away from the Chick/Pink/Friend Lit. Ugh. SO uncreative. It's like the saaaame story over and over again. But they're SO addicting. God. All those happy endings, jealousy.

I reread Animal Farm, and decided that I really need to learn about communism's history. I know surprisingly little about it considering the Historical Fiction stint I went through a few years ago- but THAT was about the Holocaust. I read a Hitler biograpy. The Book Thief was just one of those things that made you do that.

I need to stop reading those CHEESY HORRIBLE BOOKS. And NO MORE SEXY VAMPIRE STORIES EITHER. God, who ARE you? Maybe I'll read Frankenstein... nooo..... uh. Sexy vampire story.. NOOO.... um. Ah. I have a secret. It's horrible. Okay. Um. here it is. irereadastephaniemeyerstory. I re-read a Stephanie Meyer book. Not Twilight, but still. Science Fiction. Shiver. Please. No. Yeah, she wrote a science fiction. It's very sweet. Same idea as Twilight though. And REALLY long. I just read the end, the happy part. Or the climax onward. Or the romantic climax onward. THAT sounds weird, not like that. I just meant that the ADVENTURE climax meant little to me.

WHO AM I TURNING INTO NOOOOOOO. I need to stop believing in those happy ever after stories. Soooooooooo I'll...... read.... um...... the problem is I can't find a book that's adult enough for me while still not boring me to tears. Help me get over my addiction to Chick/Pink/Friend Lit. Thank you.


P.S. Who thinks I should change my background? I think I'll change it soon. I'm getting bored. Even though this one is pretty perfect. Well, so was the last one. So I'll find one better.

No comments:

Post a Comment