Wednesday, June 23, 2010

89th? Post/ Yearbook

I'm really confused as to what post number this is. Because on the archives, it's post 89, but on my dashboard it's like 94. I think that must be the posts I've deleted? Right? So, for my 100th post CELEBRATION, I will go with what the archives say because that is what you guys all read. All the other posts were mess ups and whatever.
So that's resolved.

Now I'm going to show you all my teacher Yearbook signatures!


I'm happy to start your teacher page! Olivia-- what a treat it was to have you in homebase-- Have a sunny and happy summer! AVolckmar

I loved being in your homebase!!! YUMMYYYY FOOODDD!!!!!

Olivia, It's been wonderful teaching you this year. I wish I could keep you here- especially for Shakespeare! -Ms. Cernera

Thank you Ms. Cernera :) Well I'll be in the plays next year, so you won't miss me too much.

Liebe Oivia, Danke, dass du in unserer Klasse warst. Du bist spitze! Frau O'Dell

Hmm... I wonder who this was... Now whats really sad is that I only KINDA understand this. I think it says something like:

Dear Olivia, Thank you for being in my class. You are great! Ms. O'Dell

I think. It's something like that.

Olivia, Don't forget the garden, Fossil finders, Microscope Beasts and of course the evolution of life on earth. But if you do forget, that's ok. You'll do it again in 9th grade. Cheers, Mr. Gottleib

AND THEN HE DREW THIS REALLY AWESOME PICTURE OF ONE OF THOSE FISHES AND IT'S SAYING "HAGS" WHICH I JUST RECENTLY FOUND OUT MEANT "HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!"

Four score and a few months ago... we started our 7th grade Social Studies. It has been a pleasure to be your teacher. See you next year. Eric Pritz

Silly, that's not how it goes! it's "four score and SEVEN YEARS ago..." DUHHH. Haha... Thanks Mr. Pritz for your awesome Social Studies classes and those great days where we just looked at the pictures and those other days where we just discussed quotes. I love discussing quotes. :)

Olivia- Wow! What a year! Crazy, insane. Oh well! Actually, the year is fairly consistent with all other years. TSA will be the same insanity pace. Have a great summer. Mr. Buchner

Well thanks for the warning. Now I'm totally looking forward to joining TSA now that I know how insane it is. Haha. I love insanity!!


You were delightful to have in class and I shall continue to follow your adventures via your fabulous blog! See you next year! -Ms. L.M.

HI MS. LORY-MORAN!!!!!!!! I didn't know you read my blog! I loved your math class, by the way. I'm sure you could tell from my... laughing..... yeah.... I learned a lot though! Don't worry! And I will never be one of those girls who say that "I'm a girl and girly and I'm so stupid" or whatever it was you said today. You were REALLY good at that. hahaaaa. :)




I LOVE YOU ALL MISS YOU SEE YOU LATER NEXT YEAR IN 8TH GRADE AND STUFF.

2 comments:

  1. I believe it was more along the lines of "Oh, my God... like, I TOTALLY used to do math!!!" And don't you DARE ever turn to that very, very dark side. (We must only resort to imitating it with disdain!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes, imitating with disdain is great. :)

    ReplyDelete