Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Act Three, Scene 1,2,3,4

Scene One:

Scene Two:

Scene Three:

Scene Four:




I'm sorry if this sounds like bragging but this whole thing was kinda a joke... watching the movie, making these things. I dunno. It seems weird to me. And it's actually really sad how no one in my group is trying to take an advantage of the advantage they have.... though I guess that's bragging too. But really, that play was my life. (NO, VIV, i know what you are planning on saying and it's NOT TRUE!) But really, I not only learned that play, I LOVED that play. Go back to my inside jokes post from a month ago. (actually two months ago.) I LOVED that play. (And Adri and Viv, I know what you are going to say to that too, and that is not why i loved it. nor is that even ONE of the reasons why i loved it.)

I guess it was just an excuse to spend hours on paint again...

2 comments:

  1. NOW you're making me jealous. Hmph. My pictures are... um, utilizing an SAT word, corpuscle compared to yours. I love how you made them in effigy of the actual actors/actresses... though, why didn't you illustrate something with Maria? *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should've done that picture of me hugging Toby for scene four. or at least added that part in. but andrew's decision to go after Viola is more inmprtant than maria's love interest.

    ReplyDelete