Sunday, June 6, 2010

YES! IT WORKED.

disclaimer: I am not a stalker.


BUTTTTTTTTT the recording worked! So today I'm going to record the entire talent show (well most) and make it a CD and be HAPPYYYY and put it on my ipod and LISTEN TO IT. it was very cool how i just plugged my mp3 in the computer, opened the recording and it just appeared in itunes. Yay!!! Now i just need the lyrics, which Viktor is probably not going to give me because he doesn't believe that i want them... which is ridiculous because i asked like 5 times. and if he does it won't be before todays performance, but i guess that doesn't matter anymore because i will have them RECORDED!

mwahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this better be legal.

:) can you tell i'm hyper??

2 comments:

  1. Can you give me a copy of the CD??? Pleassseeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll lend you it, and you can burn it to your itunes. But I only have like one more disk.

    ReplyDelete