Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm depressed at the moment. Why? I don't really know.

I'm in a sad mood. One of those horrible horrible sad moods that you normally get from reading books; I haven't read a book recently.

Really.

Really.

I've all the songs in the show stuck in my head. I need those lyrics. Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there is footprints on the moon.

Laugh your heart out? I don't think so.


Oh god I'm SAD. WHY. I hate this mood. There is no song for it. None at all. There is always a song. There is always a movie. There is always a book that makes it better.

Always.




Sigh.





shake.





tear.





sob.

5 comments:

  1. I know that feeling. It's hard to tell if you like it or not. It's sort of both. That's the way I feel after reading a sad book, too. It's moving, really. It's great. But then again, it's not so great either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Well, it's not great for me, because I get it in the extreme. I was REALLY really sad last night. For NO APPARANT REASON.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's always a song for it. Always. It's scary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly, which is why it was REALLY weird when there wasn't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There had to be. They're just tough to find sometimes...try something from the talent show. Or maybe U2?

    ReplyDelete