Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pages

I have two new pages, one is "Questions I Run Into" and the other is "CLOUTS."

the whole "Pages" concept is posing a problem for me. A new page or an edit of a page won't show up on anyones dashboard, not to mention you can't comment.

But I can solve the first problem, sorta.

My plan is to, whenever I edit something worth looking at on a page, put a little asterik in the title. I dunno. I'll leave that there for a few days... Until I feel like taking it down so you see that nothing is new.

I know the simpler solution is to just make a new post for every edit, but that could get annoying for you and for me so I think this is better.

The only major problem with this solution is I don't know if you would come here to check in the first place. Well I guess that's your problem not mine.



Do you guys have better ideas for how to do this? Or comments on the new pages? Do you think I should keep them going or just not bother, post them as just a post an get on with it? Or do you like them? Tell me!

2 comments:

  1. Did you copy my idea again by putting pages on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No.... I had realized that the smartest way to make lists and keep adding them without reposting them all the time is to make pages and just keep putting them there.

    ReplyDelete