Tuesday, June 1, 2010

WANTED- BOOK. BY THE TITLE OF 13 reasons why BY JAY ASHER

A book has recently been (re) discovered missing. It's owner came to a sudden realazation one night. "Hmm." she said to herself. " I have no idea who has it."

this is a case for the best minds! The book has been traveling the school via multiple 7th grade girls- girls so mysterious, so invisible to the owner herself- that the book is not lost- no not lost- just I'm the hands of one of these mysterious girls.

Who has it? Well, I actually don't know.


" I believe it was last seen with esther." the owner was found saying. "But who knows, really?" She was obviosly distraut when we asked her this. "I dont KNOW!" she claims. "And at the moment, I don't care to much. But there is only 17 more days of school left!" here she breaks into tears. "I wanna count the signatures!" she cries.

Really, does anyone know who has it?



Wow that was REALLY fun to write.

4 comments:

  1. I know Franny had it...that was the last person I saw...but that was a week or two ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clara has it, I think. Her or Ava.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Clara. She said she is gonna bring it tomorrow. Then it's promised to Sarah, and if she finishes it by the end of the year, Alex Kilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, because I saw Sarah with it today =)

    ReplyDelete