Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Two Orders Of Business

Okay.

ONE:

You may notice that there are no more "reactions" little poll thing at the bottom of the page. You may hold yourself accountable, dearest viewers. Because what (I believed) happened was that you saw the reactions button and decided that if you could react without having to type anything you didn't need to comment. WRONG! Especially the people who said "I hated that." you arn't allowed to do that, people! If you don't like something, you need to tell me why or else you might end up just hearing it again. Give me feedback! Come on, people!


TWO:

Has anyone noticed that I changed my title? Does it matter to you at all? No one responded to it, except for my true blog readers. Do you like it? Not?

1 comment:

  1. Was this just about the Subtitle thing...or when you changed it to Oo La la. because i didn't really like the oo la la one

    ReplyDelete