Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Quotes (hey, everyone else is doing it)

Everyone has quote books now! EVERYONE! So.... I decided to make one of my own.... ON BLOGGER because this is my life:

_something really cool happens_
me: wow.
me: hmm... what would that post be called? or should it be a page. I don't know about those pages, posts are way cooler but pages are like a list. but this isn't a list. speaking of lists and pages, I need to post that list of Vivien quotes. Should it be a page? I don't know about pages.....


yeah.....
but really, the minute something happens in my life I just think "I need to put that on my blog." Except I usually forget. BUT NOT THIS TIME!

So....



first the list of Vivien quotes:

"My god! One plop won't get you like ANY dumplings!"
"Ow! My abdomen!" this one makes me laugh just TYPING it. i don't know why. and then when we questioned her on her use of the word "abdomen," she said,
"It's SUCH a valid word!"
ha. ha. ha. Vivien. yes. i quote you all the time. does that make you feel special?

And I said during math class as well,
me: "can you buy dumplings with dumplings?"
Sophie: "I think that's called bartering."

That was just the right thing said at the right time. I think I'm gonna make a list of just that, not just funny things. This will be a PAGE, not a post. yes. it will.


"I have friends!" -Thomas, defensively.
Amy: "In low places..."

another right thing said at the right time.

There is the famous:
"It's France, everyone's naked!"
by Malama. I don't know if Malama quotes count anymore, they are kinda over used. But they are SO funny. I will gladly give him the awkward award. He deserves it. I think that's a compliment... i guess....
and Malama's EVEN MORE FAMOUS at least within the Drama club, "I'm pro-bosom!""But not pro-turkey cock."
If you don't get it, then good for you.

Toby is known for saying his signature, "Nobody likes you!" If you ever try talking in his presence. which can get annoying, so just don't bother talking.

kyle: "no, height doesn't matter. Length does."
sure it does, kyle, sure it does. woowww.

haha.

oh and in German, Frau O'Dell said something. um. what was it. uh. uh.
right.
Frau O'Dell: "Nothing is worse than a bunch of obsessed little girls."
Jana: Except for obsessed little boys."


hahahaaaa.

except I think that girl's are worse at being obsessed than boys. NOT THAT I WOULD KNOW! ha.


Did I miss any of them that I said I would put up here? Comment them on and I will edit it. And of course, the-right-things-said-at-the-right-time. I have so many of those! But I hardly remember any of them. Does anyone remember for me?


Hey, OWEN, are you enjoying the irregular capitalization? hahaha bad grammarrrrrrrrrr just another thing that makes you mad. Which is therefore a good thing. mwaha. though there isn't (or shouldn't) be any spelling mistakes. Because I actually care about spelling because I can't spell. So it matters. But with like, grammar, it's different, because I COULD use it if I wanted to. So it's okay when I dont. yep. Like I just didn't put an apostrophe in that "don't." But I DID just spell check to see if "apostrophe" was spelled right. because I care. haha i love how I capitalized "I" in that last sentence but not the first word. and how I capitalized "I" once and not the other time. IRREGULAR.


So yeah, did I miss any good quotes?

4 comments:

  1. First of all, that wasn't too annoying, and I just made you waste all that time typing it! I win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay if it didn't bug you too much neither of us wins- because I didn't PURPOSELY type it like that. I realized AFTER that it might annoy you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever. You can't be the manager of that band people were thinking about creating. Plus, you don't really have andy music experience, so it wouldn't be your field.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no he di-int! Anyway, when I read the second half of this post, I imagined you to be, like, WASTED...lol

    ReplyDelete