Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. (happy sigh)

Last night was amazing.
HA.
HA.
HA.
HA.
*brie laughs*
*adri laughs*

ahem.



Last night was our end of school year party. It's like the biggest party of the year. BIGGEST PARTY OF THE YEAR! And I'm not kidding, try and find a party bigger than this.
There were 150 people there. Pretty much. like 130 people were invited, but whatever.

People show up. Which is weird. Like when Aaron Simmons appeared in the driveway....
and I went up to him, oh-so-politely and everything, and said


"Um, what are you doing here?"

pause.

"I mean, not to be RUDE or anything, but WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

Will and Anna were kinda snickering. Anna's like: "I TOLD you." and he's like "Shut up" and i guess he eventually left.

Thank you.


So Adri was left feeling mad at Elora and Will and Zack (Zach?) for looking through her purse which was in my room. Don't ask. Ha. So, ummmmm, we were singing our remakes of songs like "Don't Stop Believing" aka "Students Sleeping" because Viktor and Kyle and Jakob, etc, were singing the REAL (wait, no, not real, Glee) version and we needed to show them that we are TOTALLY more creative than them, which was proved once again when we started.... copying them..... yeah... they were making... ahem.... a human pyramid/like slingshot ish thing. We attempted to do the same claiming we were better cheerleaders than them but we failed. WHATEVER. haha.
We had a lot of fun, running around and being ninja in my house and making... um... whats it called... Cranginepsyale Lime i think. that was actually okay. Interesting. Someone post the recipe in the comments.

Hmmmmm after Brie and Jessie left.... they were gone. It was devastating. I BETTER SEE YOU GUYS SOON!!! And then Ally and Sarah and then Anna and then Maggie and I was pretty lonely UNTIL I started following Michaela, Kyle, Viktor, and Jakob around and that WAS FUN. We ended up by the fire and we cooked like one marshmallow and then Michaela got cold (even though she was the only one NOT wearing shorts and a t-shirt. how does that work) anyway, she got cold and decided that she WASN'T going to dance directly on top of the flames like Viktor and Jakob were, so she just stuck her feet out and told Kyle to lean against them because apparently he was very warm. From this ensued a discussion about the lengths Max would go to beat Kyle up and we decided that though he might punch him but it would be useless because KYLE FEELS NO PAIN. NONE. I SWEAR YOU SHOULD TRY TO HURT HIM SOMETIME. He came to the party with NO SHOES. Like, why? BECAUSE HE DOESN'T FEEL PAIN. So we also decided a lot of other things that Max WOULDN'T do for her, but they are a little explicit and so I won't post them. If you really care to know, refer to our imaginary country's national motto.

So there were three beach chairs- Michaela on one, I on the one right next to that one, and Kyle on one directly in front of Michaela. Michaela's feet were on Kyle's lap (we were discussing whether or not Max would come running if he heard)anyway her feet were in Kyle's lap and Viktor was sitting in Kyle's lap. But no, Viktor was NOT sitting on Michaela's feet. My feet were on Viktor's knees and you know how Kyle was right in front of Michaela? Right, so their chairs were on this obtuse angle and Jakob was leaning against that.

So lemme repeat: To stay warm, Viktor was sitting on Kyle's lap and my feet were in Viktor's lap and Michaela's feet were in Kyle's lap and Kyle's feet were Michaela's pillow and Viktor's feet were on a random other chair like thing. We had a bunch of blankets and I swear we could've fallen asleep if we would've ever stopped laughing about our "that's what she said"'s and how people take sick jokes and how it depends on their sick mind to make is sick. And also the thing's that everyone THINKS was their idea but really it was everyone's. Like using the pool noodles as guns and putting chocolate inside the marshmallow and whatever. It was so much fun. We were like that until like 1:30, trying to find the most comfortable position where we were all warm and touching but yet could feel our legs and weren't dying from the uncomfortable chairs. Haha.

And then everyone left and Elora was on a plane for San Fran. and Viktor was on a plane to Czech where he goes to SUMMER CAMP. SUMMER CAMP IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE. That's CRAZY AWESOME. Wow. And Elora in San Fransisco... it's very cool how people thought that the party was important enough to risk depending on sleeping on plane. That is very devoted of them.



AND YOU OTHER PEOPLE- There are so many people I wish I could just have said "Oh just show up. I live here, and it's at 6." Really. Next year, you are all going on my list. Especially the people I thought were already on my list, like Sarah Nixon and Sophia. It's like they disappeared from the spreadsheet! And of course all the people I have made friends with in the past week, like Owen and Meghan and Jacob. I feel REALLY bad not inviting you all. Ugh. Well with 130 people in the yard, my mom was right to make me lower the list. But NEXT YEAR, I SWEAR YOU WILL ALL BE THERE. And I'm still feeling really bad that not all of my friends could've come/ could've been invited. Ugh. But it was fun anyway. It would've been more fun if i could've gotten more people, but whatever.

It left me unbelievably happy. :)

:D

:D

:D

;D


:|





:(

7 comments:

  1. It made me really happy too =) I was so happy after your party =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Livvy, because, you know... I PROBABLY WON'T BE THERE NEXT YEAR EITHER!!! ='(

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG UR PARTY WAS AMAZING!!!! livvy u better invite me next year

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok i have one or two editorial comments- will wasn't going through my purse, which is good because there's *cough* girly stuff in there, but for more details about the stuff in my purse ask elora ;)

    two, WOW. YOU GUYS HAD VERY IRRESPONSIBLE FUN, OLIVIA. "we were all warm and touching"

    i love singing in a round, off key, to random songs

    amazing party!! you have to invite me next year :) please?

    p.s. remember how we all switched shoes? i have a blue one and a plaid one. i want my own shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you couldnt make me leave i was on a public street and you wern't polite you said what are you doing here and than said i had to leave

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't say you had to leave, though it was implied. You WERE crashing my party, Aaron. It doesn't really matter all that much, but you were.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was rude Aaron. End of story.

    ReplyDelete