Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weekend Update

Movies wacthed- Sherlock Holmes, Avatar (I think I saw edog!), Mama Mia,

birthday parties attended: 1 (stephanie)

other parties attended: 1 (can you say "spontanious?" it was in the home of a random dude my dad knew. Very intersting actually, ask me about it. It's like the 14th annual and apparantly goes from like two thirty in the afternoon to like two thirty at night, over the course of five volunteer bands. The horseflies where there, speaking of famous ithacans. Also on the topic of famous ithacans, thomas was there too! Yay. Not. I saw him and was okay, let's leave now. I'm not being very nice. Sorry. Also, there was not one kid there above three. I'm not kidding you. Other than me and my siblings and Thomas meosh. And there were a ton of weird ithacan hippies and ummmm deadheads. Minus the Hacky sacks, plus ultimate frissbe.)

church: HAHA NONE!!! I WIN!!!

Books read: I finished City of Ashes and now I NEED the third. NEED. Also, A great and terrible beauty. And rebel angels. Though really I finished that on Tuesday , not the weekend, at 1 am. Whatever I'm counting it anyway.

Earrings made of awkward substances: 2 pairs, made of... Peanuts.

Clashing outfits: 1- navy optical stripes with red blue and black plaid. AKA stripes with plaid. HA. And a dress over a shirt over short shorts. Baha I wonder what that looked like... The pockets of the shorts under the dress... Maybe I shouldntve worn that. Teehee.

Hours slept: well most likely just as much as a school day- except a lattteerrrr wake up time and a later go to sleep time. But just seeing those two didget numbers on the clock in the morning makes you feel like you slept forever.

Badminton Rounds played: many. Many many many.

5 comments:

  1. Ths will be updated more throughout the rest of the weekend, so keep checking it if you care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know where I could get I am the Messenger?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they have it at the Tompkins library... I would lend you my copy but i don't know where it is and who has it. Speaking of which, who hs 13 reasons why? but i would check for it in the library. if its not there, borders or barns and noble or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the old blog title a lot more, this one just doesn't seem to fit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I think i'm going to switch it back. I just wanted to see who noticed.

    ReplyDelete