Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ahahahah

So today I was bored (and Mean really bored, what follows only happens like once a year) and so I cleaned my room.
Well not REALLY but I kinda put away some things that were out on the floor... And remember that picture of my dresser? I Even put away some of that. Wow, right?

Well my room was looking considerably better.

Later I was in the basement cutting cardboard (different story entirely, I'll tell you guys later) and my mom shouted down something to me. Our conversation was something as follows:

mom: I see you cleaned up your floor [no one ever notices the little thngs like dresser tops]
me: yeah *continues cutting, measuring, and taping.
Mom: *pause*
Okay.
Me: yup.





Hahaha. If no one gets hiw funny this is, I GUESS I will explain. She was speechless when I admtted to cleaning
my room. Voluntarily. This is a huge deal.

Yup.
Ths was a preety epic post, was it not?


*note this is types from my iPod which had crappy spell check and changes words that I want into weird ones. So ignore the spelling and seemingly random words.

No comments:

Post a Comment