Monday, May 17, 2010

Strange, late night habits (hmm that sounds weird)

lately I've been in this weird habit of a book every three hours. Weird, right? In a good way, of course.

But seriously. I've read two whole books today, like five over the weekend and I have a pile of like maybe ten that I expect to finish by like later.

And they all have been really good!!!
I had lost the way....... Last year and more so this year. I had been not reading AT ALL. I was so young and stupid. Haha. But really books rock. Totally and completely. Not just the geeky books even. Meg Cabot is like thee best ceot I haven't read one of hers since before I lost my way. But hey. Scott westerfeld is always there for you. Read. Oh right and Markus zusak. And all the other little dudes who I can't neccesarily remember the names of bur manage to rock anyway.

Ha the book I just finished was okay. It was... Normal. Reasonable, I thought cuz it was the true story of the authors life. It had some AWESOME quotes. I'll post them here when the conditions are right, I.e. It's not 11:30 and I'm not on my iPod.

I need to stop complaining about my inability to type on this- I might be getting better! I'll read this over later and see how much of a fail I was.

Tscous. Huh it's spelled SOMETHING like that..... Maybe there is an h ssomehere.. I dunno and don't care as much as I should. Ja ja ja.

Buhbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment