Thursday, May 27, 2010

I started my Halloween Costume! HA BEAT THAT!

This means that my costume is either going the be the best by far or... the dustiest. These are my planning pictures.


So I pretty much have finished most of it- I need to finish sewing together the skirt. And sew the hearts to the cape. I have until october to do this.... bahahah.

Ummmmm yeah, it's the queen of hearts. DONT YOU LOVE THE COWBOY HAT/CROWN???? Creeds to my sister emmaaaaaaa.

AND THIS IS WHAT MY NAILLLLSSS ARE GOING TO LOOK LIKE!!!!


Please understand that this was drawn in HONESTLY like 30 seconds just as a demonstration for the above mentioned emma. I didn't actually mean to post it but i figured you guys needed the visual aide. :)


What does YOUR halloween costume look like? What is that? you didn't start it yet? No? Wait what did you say? You don't even know what it is yet?


bahaha I DOOOOO. I better not grow... or change my mind.... well then I will have TWO costumes. haha. haha. haha. I will wear both of them to school- maybe one on one day and one on another. then i would be the ONLY person in the ENTIRE school who would be wearing a costume. PRETTY SPECIAL!!!!! haha no.


BUH BYE YOU LITTLE BEASTLY PEOPLE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment