Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Extra Credit

Do you think I would get extra credit if I made a graph for ms. Lory-Moran about the frequency of my blog posts, maybe even a like triple or double if I use some of yours as well? That would be awesome. But don't tell her I would probably do it volluntarily anyway, like Eoin Colfer (i think that's how its spelled) says in one of his books... well Mulch says something about how he lied to the boss about knowing the house because then the job would be worth more. Yup. That was a pretty weird reference there. Well at least I know what I'm talking about.

Anyone strongly either want to be in the graph or don't want to be in the graph? If you don't comment I will assume the worst... whatever that means...

6 comments:

  1. i have a question. why do you keep changing your background? i get used to one and then it changes!!! not that i care all that much it's you're blog anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be in the graph!!! Also, I remember that part of the book!! I <3 those books...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um I dunno why I keep changing my backround. I don't really get used to them. Well I do, but as soon as I do I want to change it. Weird, right? Right now it's under construction though. I'm having trouble changing the font color and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you know how to change the color of the font that shows the status of your polls? cause i cna't figure out how, or if it's possible

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm... I dunno. Did you go over all of the font color and whatever thing on layout? I dont know where else it would be if it wasnt there. Maybe "advanced" on draft.

    ReplyDelete