Monday, May 10, 2010

I Took Pictures Of My Bookshelf People (I have no life)

I was taking pictures of this picture I drew (see later post) And I was inspired to take pictures of these little china doll things that haven't moved around in a few years. They had a party, and my cat kinda crashed it. Not literally though, that would've been unfortunate if something broke.
Everyone is dancing!
Tally goes over to check it our...
And, Aww, the Queen is dancing too.
The musicians go and play for the princess, who is enjoying herself despite her inability to stand up from her chair. (the queen doesn't care about that)
The company takes a bow, with grandmaster Tally the cat Watching on from behind.
The Queen and the Princess, too above everything to look at the camera.

Tally is being a creeper and staring at the musicians.

No comments:

Post a Comment