Sunday, May 16, 2010

Spoiler Alert: the iron king by uh Julie kagawa

Oh GOOD GOD Caitlin do you have the sequel???????? GIMMIEEEE you made me stay up till one to finish it. I haven't enjoyed a fantasy book in a looonnng time too. It was so good!!!!!!! I don't know if imgomma go to sleep now. Crap. I need to know what happens! Ahh ahh ahh ahh ahhhhhhhhh. That ending SUCKS. It SUCkS. Ugh. Like, he just comes in and takes her after all that! Oh my god. Oh god I almost forgot about puck he's not awake yet craaaapppp when he wakes up he or ash will diieeeee unless Meg stops it which would be cheesy but sometimes you need a little cheese, like I was way relieved when ash came. Back. That was the best. I was so scared like no no no no no no no no no.
K if you have it bring it on monday please?? Seriously I haven't really liked a fantasy in a really long time.


Ok spoiler alert over. Now I'm just going to tell you all to read the iron king. I enjoyed it and I don't normally like fantasy anymore. But it was perfect. Most of the time, I mean of course it got a little boring at all those stupid exciting
parts which I just skim thru to see how rhey end.... Huh I might have to re read it I missed a lit
in my haste to know what happens. But for
people who are better at taking suspence you should read it, and even people like me who aren't cuz it wad worth it.

Kk well it's really late and I'm reverting
to txt abbrieviations and my stupid iPod is
adding random periods and weird worrds and
enters and whatever it's what like onethirty and I'm going to bed maybe if I can stop thinking about that book. Yup. Buh bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment