Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Crap.

Okay.

So.

I just found something out.

It's scary.

I learned this on the bus this morning, when Elora was scrolling through her album covers (where do you get all your fricking money for all that, anyway?)

And.

The "singer" Drake.

Has an album.

Which is called

SO FAR GONE.



Ahhh.

Now I'm debating whether to change my blog title or not, because I really hate his music (especially "Over" which is NOT my song.) Also, his meaning of the words "So Far Gone" are probably a LITTLE different than mine.

Ack.

I really like the name though. I can't think of anything else to call it either.

Unless.....

"That Was Cheesy"

Except... that doesn't make sense in context of what my blog is about.

Comments? What should I do about this whole... Drake thing? New blog names? ANYTHING, PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment