Thursday, May 20, 2010

Questions

Question #1: Who is the person who is following me privately? I would really like to know who it was. Well I don't care unless it's Rodger because rodger is creppy.....

But really, who is it?


Question #2: Why is the blog fad fading!!!!! I had 20 followers! Well I still have 20 followers but no one reads it anymore. At least, no one comments anymore. I would appreciate knowing that there is life out there on this world wide web. Thank you.


Question #3: What is the meaning of life? This is my most recent... mathematical question.

First of all, mathematical isn't a word and if it is it shouldn't be cuz it sounds like smartical, which definitely isnt a word.

Second of all, I am getting a NEW question tomorrow, one that actually is mathematical. And not "solve 2+2=5" too. Something REAL that I know how to solve. NO BUT YOU WILL FIND A WAY AROUND THAT, TOO. AHHH. I will get one by the end of the year, MARK MY WORDS, MR. MCGRATH!!!!!!!!! I VILL LEARN SOMETHING! MWAAHAHAHAHAAAA.

6 comments:

  1. that's how i feel, like only 6 out of 19 of my followers do anything on my blog. it's very sad when ppl follow your blog just for the heck of it, and then they just completely forget about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! And, like Sophie said, some people do the same with blogs. It doesn't make sense! You shouldn't waste time and space on the internet if you are just giving up eventually anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. will you please do my contest livvy? PLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll do it Ally!!!! And I'm commenting, because I do read your blog. Because if I didn't I wouldn't see this and then wouldn't be commenting =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, sure, i just KEEP FORGETING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. According to you, the meaning of life is avocados.

    ReplyDelete