Friday, May 21, 2010

English A Few Days Ago

This is what I wrote in my english journal that day when we talked... yeah..... I hardly edited at all, I swear, this is what I wrote.

How do people show they are in love?

These are kinda awkward questions, but in the context of Twelfth Night it's all good.

Well, they are either way shyer or way more "Bubbly." Turning red, laughing loudly and I mean LOUDLY.
Shyly sitting next to them and acting oblivious when they dont look as comfortable as you...ahem.... (cough,cough, remember, liz? not that you follow my blog, but whatever)

They will want to listen to you. And respond. And pretend to listen but really just stare in a not creepy just kinda admiring way.

Some People, like I said, are totally okay with being all like "I ♥ YOU" and not getting an answer (antonio), while others wait for the person to just like them (viola)

Sitting close
laughing loud
talking a lot
staring a lot
but mostly jsut visibly enjoying the time spent with that person.
looking around when they aren't but they are in the room.

Just WHY aren't they looking for you too?


PAUSE FOR DISSCUSSION.


kindergartners in love:

Kindergarteners in love might follow them around and run after them. Bring them presents. Try and play with them. Hahahahaha pathetic but it works at that age.

teenagers:

Teenagers show they are in love by... um.... um.....

we dont

pathetic, no?

maybe a few dances at the dance.

POSSIBLY a smile in the hallway.

If you really like each other you might be lucky enough to like hold hands.

adults:

Ehhh they dont matter much.

(thats not what i wrote but whatever)


Old people:
Sit next to each other
smile
argue
argue
argue (you should see my grandparents)
talk
smile
eat together
cook for each other
go on trips together


the best way:
Talk to them a lot
talk to them before we talk you you
sit next to them before we sit next to you
talk about anything



the WORST way:
Dont try to be funny unless you actually are (and they always are to us, so whatever skip taht one)
dont run and hide and be too shy to talk to us
NO STALKING.



Yep that's what I thought. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. people also laugh at anything they say,or anything the person they like says.in my opinion/observation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, like I said in the "Donts" don't be funny unless you are- but they always are. According to each other, not the rest of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, they try not to insult them. In any way. And they always agree, or slightly disagree politely. Which can get annoying sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well they insult JOKINGLY and i totally agree with that next one I never thought of it that way before! but that is so annoying!

    ReplyDelete