Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tag

Yayyyy I got tagged! I thought I would have to be all pathetic and pretend to get tagged but Meghan saved me from that.

8 random things about me (I was gonna do 6 cuz that's my lucky number, but I didn't wanna break tradition.
1. I am a total Shakespeare geek, or will be one once I read his plays (...) I know this because when I saw Much Ado About Nothing I loved it. As well as any other Shakespeare I've seen.
2. Avocado is life.
3. I sneak read at night using my _______ for light. Can you guess what this item is. No, whatever you were thinking was wrong- i use my ds to see. Yeah, I don't use it to play games or anything, just to read. This might
be more geeky than Shakespeare.
4. Ohh, on the subject of geeky, I enjoy solving 8th grade algebra problems. I greatly enjoy that.
5. I've watched the movie Pride and Prejudice at least 30 times (I swear I'm not exaggerating. Really.)
6. I am now officially nervous that due to my geeky nerdy habits everybody thinks that I'm a geeky nerdy ginger.
7. Avocado is still life, mainly when it is squished on bread with olive oil and sea salt.
8. And finally, I have a playlist on my iPod that is called "Songs that make me happy when I pretend to sing along to them" (which some if you may know already I you were reading my blog in the pre-blog-obsession days)


I tag: (and I'm sorry if you guys have already been tagged)
Owen Z
Jessie
Shawn (though i don't think he reads this, i've seen his and knows he has one..... stalker...)
Adri
Evvie
MR. PRITZZZZZZ (that would be creepy if he read this.

Whoooo enjoy learning my geeky side! And i vill be watching you to make sure you post your tag.

2 comments:

  1. Sophie Shi tagged you before Meghan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops. Um. I haven't seen hers yet, I only saw her more recent one because that is the one that shows up on my blogroll. Nevermind, though, Sophie saved me first. Meghan is still special though.

    ReplyDelete